Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Poor Baby Girl

Sydney had another seizure today, this time I was the one holding her. It was awful. Words can't express the fear that I have when that happens. My poor Sydney, what is going on? I hate not having any answers! We are going in tomorrow to run some more tests, so pray for us. It looks like no matter what the outcome is, Syd will more than likely need to be on the anti-seizure meds for at least a year. This is devastating news already as she is a completely different baby on those meds, but apparently there really is no other option. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will update when I know anything.

4 comments:

coco said...

I am so sad and upset about this. It is so scary! I am already praying.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. You are definitely in our hearts. We love you!

Katie said...

Oh Brit! :( I am so sorry you guys have to go through this. I can't even imagine how hard it is. Poor little Sydney! You are in our prayers. Let us know how the tests go.

Diana said...

Britney,

Thanks for your comment on our blog! I'm sorry to hear about your little girl. I have heard that meds change personalities and that would devastate me--I hope you can get through it somehow! You're in our thoughts and prayers!