Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Bachelor...

We all loved Jason from last season but is he really the bachelor that we all expected? Sure he is cute, and has an equally cute kid, but dude, what is up with the women that he is keeping, and making out with? Do you really have to makeout with someone for the first time with 10 other girls only 15 feet away watching? Really? And on top of that, do you really have to make out with someone else 5 minutes later after your last makeout? I really thought Jason would be different, but I must say I am a bit grossed out, and so dissapointed. I guess there is little hope in this reality series after all.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Seriously! The girls are all over him! I think they are way more forward than past seasons. They all want to kiss him in hopes that he will like it and keep them around. You can't blame him I guess. Boys will be boys and there aren't many around that would stop a hot girl from kissing them! haha Of course I will still be watching even though every season you say you won't watch the next one! :D

Britney said...

SO TRUE!

coco said...

I know--and I hated the one who said, "do you want to see my secret talent? I'm a good kisser." How lame is that!!? THAT WAS SO AWKWARD--AND HE GAVE HER A ROSE! Oh well, I'll still watch, cuz he's cute. ;o)

Trisha said...

I watch the bachelor and complain the whole time about how lame, fake and stupid everything is. But I can't turn it off!