Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where is Dylan?

Last night while the kids were in bed I decided to take a shower. Syd was sound asleep and Dylan was in my bed hiding from his "scary animals" and trying to go to sleep. About 20 minutes later when I came out of the bathroom, Dylan was nowhere to be found. He wasn't on my bed where I left him, he wasn't in his room, and he hadn't gone downstairs to play. I immediately checked the front door to make sure it was locked and even though it was, I started to panic. I was calling out for him and there was no response. I was thinking the worst. After a few minutes I realized he was probably hiding, which made me mad because he wasn't responding to my call like he usually does. Where could he be? I checked out all of his favorite places to hide and low and behold, there he was, sound asleep under my bed. I was so relieved to find him, and felt bad that I had taken so long in the shower. He must have been waiting for me for about 15 minutes before he passed out. What a cutie boy!

2 comments:

g-ma-ma said...

What made you look there? I would afraid to go under the bed...really!!!

Katie said...

LOL...that is the cutest thing I've ever heard!