Monday, June 15, 2009

B-day continued

By the way, did I forget to mention that at the end of the day I checked my messages and I had a message from every person in my life that I LOVE!? (Well almost every person :)...you know who you are) How awesome is that? I am so bad at remembering birthdays and calling, but I was inspired to try harder since it meant so much to me that so many people in my life love me and think I am important. You don't even know how good that made me feel. At one point I put the phone down and took a deep breath because a group of women in my church that I have only gone out with a few times had called and left a birthday message while they were out on their girls night. I have to admit, it was a little emotional...I didn't ever realize really how much it means to me to feel loved and important to others. It makes me feel so good! It reminds me of how blessed I am to have such incredible people surrounding me. I am so sappy!

So yeah, thanks to all you who called me and remembered me...even you belated ones :)! I love you so much and am so grateful to have you in my life!

Birthday over...:(

1 comment:

g-ma-ma said...

That is a direct reflection of how thoughtful you are of your family and friends -- you deserve every call!!!!