Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Memorable Quotes

1)
Alison: Who made your nose DD?
Dylan: Well, somebody just builded me.
Alison: Who built you?
Dylan: I think Summer did.

2)
Dylan knocked over Sydney the other day and when Cameron asked him why he did it he responded, "well, I forgot to not knock her over daddy."

3)
And my absolute favorite that he just started saying on his own (without daddy telling him to), "I love you mommy". He randomly started saying this to me the other day, and now he says it at least 5 times a day and follows it with a kiss or a hug. It is the SWEETEST thing ever. I live for those moments, it makes motherhood so worth it!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Summer builded him? I am so confused? Haha!

I can't wait for Jordyn to say "I love you mommy". I am sure it just makes everything so much better!

Katie said...

Awww, too cute.

g-ma-ma said...

Tell Summer she did a pretty good job there with DD!