Friday, June 19, 2009

Quotes of the day

My favorite Dylan quote EVER! I was putting him to bed and he kept coming out of his room asking for things. After I said, "go to bed Dylan, now" he said in his angry voice, “I will go to bed when you stop saying “no” words to me. When you say “yes” words, I will be a good boy”. CLASSIC!

We are becoming more and more aware that Dylan really in hearing EVERYTHING that we say these days. We really need to crack down on our language! Here are just a few examples:

"You need to stop CC, Sydney, City, whatever your name is..."

"Holy Shizznit daddy!"

"Freakin stop CC!"

"Sydney, I told you three times...THREE TIMES!"

And my daily favorite usually in response to the words "crap", "stupid", or "shut up":
"Stupid is not a bad word!" (He means it is a bad word, but he ALWAYS says it like this.) Cameron and I can be having a 30 minute conversation while Dylan is sitting, falling asleep in the backseat of the car, and the second he hears "stupid" he jumps on us. It is amazing how attentive kids are. CRAZY!

2 comments:

Jim Mount said...

I love your blog. You are such a great writer. This is a great history of your family.








t

Katie said...

LOL LOL...I LOVE the Dylan quotes. They are stupid awesome ;)