Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween is coming!

Halloween is coming soon, so we were going through all of our dress up the other day to find a suitable costume. Dylan thinks he is a girl, and Sydney is too small for anything that we have. The final costume decision is super cute, and I am so excited, they will be unveiled shortly!
Maybe this will fit next year.Dylan loves the cat costume even though it is pink and has a bow by the ear. Am I a bad mom for not letting him wear it out in public? He really loves everything girl...hummm.
Syd loves her witch hat. Do I see "Wicked" in her future? I LOVE THAT PLAY!
"Unlimited
My future is unlimited
And I've just had a vision
Almost like a prophecy
I know - it sounds truly crazy
And true, the vision's hazy
But I swear, someday I'll be
Flying high
Defying gravity"
Two little princesses sitting in a tree...lots of hugs and kisses from D.
"Here comes the bride, all dressed in white..."
Dylan decided he wanted to be a "Super Fake" whatever that is. He wanted to put EVERYTHING on in order to hurt the bad guys. the blue lego is his gun because I refuse to let him play with those, yet somehow he knows what they are and what they do...can you say older cousins? I think you found your costume DD! :)

1 comment:

Jacki said...

I love all your dress up clothes! I need to get a box started. You need to come out to 10/28 storytime in Douglasville. It is dress up day and candy day. I love Halloween!