Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Mounts and The Wests

After Tim and Angela came back from Jamaica they had a few more days to spend with us and my dad. Our city has a lot of kid friendly things to do so we just hung around and kept it pretty low key. I think we bored dad to death, but what do you do when you have a bunch of kids? We slip-n-slided in the rain, fed the ducks, went to Jumpin Joeys inflatable play place, went to a baptism, and played lots of games. It was a fun few days! Thanks for coming ya'll!

Aunt Angela reading bedtime stories to the kids. Three hours later...
Some more slip-sliding fun!
The Boys


















The Girls


















Feeding the Ducks at Lake Carroll
Jumpin Joeys
Here are two of the happiest faces I have ever seen! I can't get enough!
What an amazing trip it was having Tim, Angela, Sam, Audrey, and my dad here in Georgia. I love you guys!

1 comment:

g-ma-ma said...

Wonderful pictures --- it looks like you guys had so much fun together!!!!