Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Florida Hotties!

This last weekend I was able to take a much anticipated trip to Florida with some of my girlfriends. My wonderful husband took time off work to stay home and give me my first overnight break or trip since Sydney's birth. It was nothing less than amazing! Our days consisted of laying out, going for shaved ice (at least once a day), relaxing, playing games, eating yummy food, and staying up into the wee small hours of the morning. It was so much fun, and so great for me to take a break from my kids before my month long trip to California without Cameron. Aggh, I am a bit nervous about that!

This was the BEST shaved ice I have ever had! It was delicious, cheap, and owned by the sweetest leather skinned pink lipsticked Florida grandma. She totally reminded me of the little old granny in "There's Something about Mary". Awesome.
Summer, myself, and Lisa shoppin' it up in old town St. Augustine.
"I'm so hot right now"After many nights of sleep deprivation, our eyes finally got the best of us on the drive home. I think I sersiouly was awake for about 40 minutes of the entire drive. I was exhausted!

1 comment:

Ange said...

hooray for a sanity moment! Love the blog- I finally updated mine from our trip- we miss you guys