Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grammer and Grandpa

The Wests came for a visit last week and stayed for a week! It was fun having them here. My kids can not get enough of them! Dylan was asleep when they arrived and went to school the next day, so when he got off the bus and Grandpa was waiting for him, he screamed at the bus driver, "thats my grandpa" It was so endearing. From then on, he lived downstairs with grandma. He couldn't stop talking to her. It was great. I would go downstairs to check on them and he had emptied his bookshelves, dressers, etc, showing her EVERYTHING in his room. So funny.
Syd was a bit shy for the first few days, but by the end of the week she wouldn't stop talking. She and grammer had a ball with the baby dolls.
Dilly and his grandpa west. What a pair.
Mom and dad had fun visiting with the babes! I am glad we had a great week...aside from the air conditioning mishap. (But I fixed it, I am so proud!)

No comments: