Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a man!

I need to give a quick shout out to my amazing husband. He works so hard and last night he was a trooper. Every weekend he picks up extra shifts at the ER to earn more money for the family, and last night he was on call from 7pm to 7am. After his first call, he came home at midnight feeling horrible praying that he wouldn't get another call. Of course, right as he closed his eyes he received a page from the Newnan ER (30 min away). So out he went and at 4am I get a call saying that the car wont start. Poor guy. He didn't really even complain, he just found a bed in the ER, got some meds, and slept there for the night only to wake up with NO mechanics available (since its Sunday). Urgh, I would be throwing a fit and crying, but he just went with the flow and went along with it. He works so hard, and I am so proud of him. Not to mention, he is the BEST father I have ever known. Seriously, I have never seen a better dad, and that is so HOT! :)

Cameron also recieved a huge promotion recently as head lead therapist at his work (after only being there almost two years). He is such a smarty, and its no secret that everybody who meets him loves him (particularly me). I am so proud of him!

Thank you Cameron for all that you do, you are the heart and soul of this family!

4 comments:

coco said...

I love him too! Congrats on the promotion dude! You are the coolest! Can't wait to hang w/ you two in 5 weeks!

Katie said...

Awwwww, so cute!

g-ma-ma said...

You guys are a great pair...love you both!!!

Jim Mount said...

Cameron is an amazing guy! His father is very proud of him and his wife!!