Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Bachelor...Take 2


Ok so tonight my favorite man on the planet decided to come home and do Sydney giving me an hour of alone time....(Look I am seeing the positive!!!) (These days with Syd falling asleep at midnight and waking up every 45 min, there is NO alone time...not even when it come to using the bathroom...Syd is so NEEDY I can't stand it!). So I decided to watch the bachelor (fast forwarding since it was two hours and i just wanted to get to the end), and oh has my opinion changed since my last post. I love this season, it very well might be my favorite ever. I just LOVE everyone on it. Jason is so cute and the women are fantastic!
First off, lets talk about last week. His not handing out the last rose was so pimp. I was so glad that he didn't keep any of those girls. They just made every date awkward, and I loved that he knew that and did something about it. I was so on his side last week after that happened. As for this week, I do have to say that it was only a matter of time that Stephanie was going to be kicked off the show, there was no real connection from the start. But, just as he stated in his speech, (which was so classy), she was amazing and they were all better people after having met her. She might have been the sweetest contestant ever, and I really enjoyed watching her and all of the women together. Bravo ABC, and good luck Steph!

Oh and I have to ask, did I miss the episode where Dianna came back? They advertised it but I never saw it...which episode was that? I can't believe I missed it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I was wondering the same thing about DeAnna. We haven't missed any so I don't think they have shown it yet. And I totally agree that this is a great season. The women are way less annoying than other seasons. I think Naomi will go home next, then Jillian and then I think Melissa and Molly will be the top two and I am just predicting that Molly is going to win. But, then again I can see Melissa winning too. I don't know! But I am glad that I won't be pissed no matter who he ends up with now...even though I really don't see a connection with Naomi and her Jay Leno jaw bugs me (I am so bad!)

Britney said...

haha, she does have a Jay Leno jaw. I will never look at her the same! She is gorgeous though. I do agree, she will go next and I think it will be Molly and Melissa at the end. I do like Jillian a lot though, I will be sad when she leaves,

Ashley Haug, First Step Fitness said...

I was just thinking that!! Where is DeAnna??? I swear they showed her coming on the show way earlier when that crazy girl shannon was still on...o-well, just have to watch and see!

I love watching the bachelor...