Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Pushing Logs"

Ok so I know that I said months ago that my boy was in fact potty trained, but many of you know that he went backwards during this whole Sydney fiasco. He started having accidents all the time, and so we decided to put him back in diapers full time. He always knew how to do it, he just didn't really want to yet.

So, It has been a week since we have used diapers during the daytime and he now, is truly, officially potty trained. The other day he ran out of the bathroom screaming, "I pushed many logs mommy", (thanks for the terminology daddy), and when he has to goes number one he locks me out of the bathroom. It is pretty funny. He is such a big boy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome. LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Oh man. That picture is awesome.

coco said...

Rad Dylan you crack me up...happy birthday Valentine DD!

g-ma-ma said...

When DD was over at my house last week, he ran to the bathroom telling me, "I'm going to go potty, and you should stay out here and leave me alone...you don't need to see my privates."
I did stay out in the hallway...laughing my head off. He cracks me up everytime!!!