Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Paper or Plastic?

It's a good thing that I have paid my dues to the environment by cloth diapering for the last 3 years. I am obsessed, I say again, OBSESSED, with plastic.  With this new GFCF diet, I don't know what I would do without ziploc, Tupperware, and/or cling wrap.  Here is what you can find in my freezer on a daily basis:

Individually wrapped cupcakes (to bring when there is a birthday somewhere), granola bars, cookies, brownies, pizza crusts, quinoa breakfast bars, and blueberry pancakes...oh and bread and meatballs, but I must not have taken those out.  Freezing them all makes it easy for a quick grab.  I have to admit, I am quite the chef these days.  I make GFCF dinners every night, but separate meals for the kids for breakfast and lunch. Cameron told me yesterday that I was 3 for 3 on amazing dinners, and that my food is a lot better than it used to be (mostly just because I am using spices much more since GFCF food is so bland). Am I amazing or what?  I am gonna say yes!  I am so very proud of myself for not only doing this diet, but sticking to it and finding recipes that my entire family love.  Hurray for me!

1 comment:

Ashley Haug, First Step Fitness said...

Great Job Brit! Your hard work is paying off for sure!

You are wonder woman