Friday, October 14, 2011

Made it

Look what I made! Since I have been trapped at home for the last month recovering from medical crap, I decided to do some home improvement projects. Let me just say, I am in LOVE with my sister in laws Cricut. I think I am not going to give it back...EVER. Also, I can't take credit for any of these ideas asI am obsessed with the website pinterest.com. It's more of an addiction really. It has so many great ideas, (and recipes)!

I made my red wall in the kitchen a kids art area. What do you think? I need honest opinions here on the red. I can't really get rid of the red since I don;t have the cream house paint...so...tell me what I can do.
I made a Family Home Evening board...finally! I have been wanting one for a while now, but I didn't have all of my kids names until now. Isn't it great? I kind of hate those generic ones that are all in your face spelling FHE all big. I thought this was more subtle and kid friendly (plus I am in love with those knobs):


1 comment:

Kristine Pratt said...

Absolutely LOVE them both. I like the red a lot, don't think you should change it. I can't believe you did all that with a cricut. I love the knobs too, where did you get them? It is great that it's different than all t he others you see.