Monday, May 30, 2011

Yankees out.

Dylan finally finished out his first baseball season with the Yankees. We all are so happy! Dylan enjoyed it, but he was bored by it for the most part. I can't tell you how many times I had to yell from the sidelines to stop playing in the dirt, to put his glove on, and to run in and out of the dugout. (If you read my previous baseball post, you will understand how frustrating this was for me). I am telling you, this kid is so preoccupied by everything else around him. I need to get him in some science classes or something. Its hilarious! We finished out the season but decided we will wait another few years to try playing again. Dylan needs to work on his coordination and having a longer attention span. I think both of those will come with age, (hopefully). For now he wants to stick to soccer.

Here is his team at the end of the year banquet sporting their medals. (They get so excited over those!)


No comments: