Friday, May 20, 2011

School Days

Dylan had his last day of school on yesterday. *SIGH* . The girls and I went to visit during lunch and were able to help Dylan say goodbye to his teachers and his class. He is really going to miss school (I don't think he is aware of that fact yet), but today he has already said at least 4 times, "I'm bored". Yup, and it's the first day of summer! Help me!
Dylan had fun showing Syd the ropes. He got up and walked her to the carpet and had her sit right nest to him. It was sweet...here he is trying to teach her how to cross her legs and "sit right".
Dylan had great teachers this year that he LOVED. Mrs Joyce and Mrs. Shea were wonderful. He (and I) were so lucky that he was put into their class. We will miss them!

Sydney also had her last day of her school speech program yesterday. They had a pool/water party. They usually only have about 5 kids, but they combined all of the classes together so it was a bit crowded.
We love Syd's teachers, but will luckily be able to work with them again next year! they ctually go to her preschool twice a week and work with her individually there.

I am dreading summer, but excited for what it means for our family. Next year Dylan will be in kindergarten, Syndey will be in a 2 or 3 day program which will really help her speech, and I will have time all alone with my Macey girl. I can't wait! Until then, I have to just plow through this summer with lots of activities and FUN! Wish me luck! ( I am going to need it!)

1 comment:

g-ma-ma said...

It probably doesn't seem like it to you, but your kids are growing up so fast!!!! I still want to have play dates if we can work it out....so much fun!!!!