Friday, May 20, 2011

Atlanta Temple Dedication

After a year remodel to the Atlanta Temple, it was finally opened to the public last month. Cameron and I were able to go and be temple tour guides, which was a really neat experience. We mostly did Spanish tours since Cameron was one of two people that could do them, but I enjoyed it none the less. The spirit was strong and the service was great. I loved seeing people who just wanted to learn more about "us" and our beliefs, who were respectful and kind. It was wonderful. t was also nice serving with a lot of people from our stake, including other family members.

Before the tours started, we were able to take the kids through, which was wonderful. Dylan had been asking for weeks to go. It was almost as if we went to an amusement park, he was SO excited! It was very sweet watching him with his siters throughout the day and seeing him in awe over the temple and the details. Its funny, but I saw a little bit of a change in him while we were there.
Best Friends.
There is no greater joy than seeing my kids playing together and being kind to one another. They all have such different personalities that aid in helping each other learn and grow. They teach each other more than I ever could.
Look at my little future missionary. What a handsome boy!

1 comment:

g-ma-ma said...

Beautiful temple pictures!!!!