Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Um...

Ok, so apparently people actually read my blog. What is that about? I know people like the pics, but really, reading? I didn';t know people actually cared. I write more for my journal than for anything else. So let me just say, my last entry was really only intended for myself and my kids, years from now. I want them to know later in life when they are mad at me for this and that, that really I am doing my best and I do make mistakes, and...yaddda yadda, yadda.

I also wrote that entry while in a fit of both massive anger, and utter sadness. Cameron and I had made a mistake with Sydney that really could have permanently damaged her for life. It was all innocent, but it was really hard for me to deal with. It really could have happened to anybody, but this didn't/doesn't make me feel any better. Any and all of you will or already have told me its not my fault, and/or I couldnt have known, but really, that is where I get really frustrated. It is my fault and without getting into details, I and Cameron should have known. So. That is it. Cameron and I both truly believe (after praying about it) that Sydney will be fine. I am fine, I just had to rant for a moment and be honest about motherhood and how FREAKING hard and frustrating it can be at times! :) I think its good that I am so honest...I have to be ready to be a mother of 3! WHAT! Yeah, so thanks for worrying but things are looking up! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

?? You haven't told me what you're talking about. call me!