Monday, December 15, 2008

"Sunny days chasing the clouds away..."


It has been a while since my last post. Sydney went to the ER two weeks ago only to find out she had pneumonia. Poor baby. She was a trooper. She couldn't breathe while laying down so it meant long nights rocking her and holding her upright. On her good nights somehow Dylan knew that it was his turn to get some attention so he would crawl into bed with us. I haven't slept in about 3 weeks, literally. I feel like I just had a baby all over again, the screaming at night, the dark hollow eyes, the driving around the block at all hours in the morning just to get her to sleep. Urgh, the things we do for our children. I went to church because I had to for the young women and afterword the girls came up and gave me a hug because they said I looked like a train wreck. Pathetic, but sweet. I love my girls, all 18 of them!

Anyway, Syd's doing much better, only up 4 times last night! Lucky me! Hey at least she is sleeping, that is all I wanted for Christmas. Today was finally warm and so we played outside. Here are some cute pics. Dylan is really getting good at riding his tricycle. Luckily we have enough room in the basement for him to ride on those cold and rainy days, he loves it!

No comments: