Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Little Princess

What am I going to do with this girl?  
It could be 10 degrees outside and yet she will be in high heels and a dress like this.  She is a riot, and such a little performer! If she isn't wearing dress up clothes, she is wearing one of her Sunday dresses or her cheetah skin outfit that Gmama got her a few months ago.  Truly, she lives in about 6 clothing items.  She is so PICKY! 

Waiting for the school bus to get here!  "I wanna show the bus driver my "married" dress!"
 Me: Who do you want to marry when you grow up?
Macey: Well I cant marry Daddy because he is married to you.  And I can't marry Casey or Dylan because they are family.  I am going to marry Conner and he can drive me in his car.
 Crazy eyes
The Apple surely does not fall far from the tree...





No comments: