Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

Being 11 months old is tough. I have to sit in my feces all day, crawl on the floor (that I'm not even supposed to eat off of), let my sister run over me and take my toys, and deal with the dog licking me all the time. Dumb dog! I can't wait till I wont be a baby anymore, Momma says this is going to happen in 5 weeks! I should be walking then too, I have taken a few steps here and there, even 6 at one time last week. I sure am getting big (even though everyone keeps telling me I am so small for a Mount. Whats a Mount?).
Anyway, I thought I would just let ya'll know what I have been up to lately. Here are just a few of my favorite things:

Toys! I love toys, but my mommy only gives me the dumb baby ones that rattle. Those are not toys! I keep throwing them away from me so that she will get a hint, but she just keeps putting them back in my mouth.
Here I am trying my best to get a hold of the "good" toys in the high part of our toy bin. Mommy hides those from me for some reason, (but I learned how to get them out, shhhh, don't tell).
My mom get so excited when I do this at dinner time. She keeps saying "peek-a-boo" like we are playing a game or something, but I don't know what she is talking about. I just like eating the food off my bib.
This is my new favorite place to play. Its like my very own water park! I get to get my hands and feet wet, and suck on lots of hard toys covered in yummy food. Its so much fun! My mommy gets really mad when I play in here though. She doesn't let me do anything fun.
This is where I sleep. Look at the blanket that great grandma made me and just sent last week. Isn't it pretty? Anyway, I just started to like sleeping again. I can sleep for 12 hours straight! I think this makes my mommy very happy because when she comes to get me in the morning and I have soaked through my diaper and everything is wet, she is nothing but smiles and coos. Hot dog! (I'm not allowed to eat those.)
I can eat food that is yummy! Here grandma is even feeding me frog eye salad. I wonder if they really are frogs eyes, but they sure are good...much better than that green and orange mush I get all the time. I am even using my hands to eat now, I can pick up bread and pasta, and lots of little foods. It's fun not only cause I get to play with my food, but because I get to be naked every time I eat. Is there a onsie shortage around here?

No comments: