Friday, February 12, 2010

Dylan's 4th Birthday Party!

Dylan had his first ever Kids Birthday Party this morning. We had ten little munchkins together at the same time. It was so much fun! The theme was Curious George of course.

There was cake
(Dylan even told me it was "the very bestest cake in the whole world!") Too bad it looks nothing like Curious George, but still cute.
There was jumping and "monkeying" around!
(In the best jumpy house ever I might add...I still have to give mad props to my parents every time I mention this thing...it is the greatest toy/gift EVER given!)
There was sliding and chaos!
Ten little monkeys jumpin on the bed...
There were presents!
(Way too many presents!)
And of course, there was a Pinata!
Go get it CC!
After the party was over and we were opening his presents, Dylan turned to me and said, "that was the best birthday ever mommy!" When I asked him what was his favorite part was he said, "my party mommy, I really liked my whole party!"

Did I almost forget to mention that it is snowing too? What a perfect day!

2 comments:

g-ma-ma said...

That was such a fun party Britney....and you finished just in time for everyone to get home before the snow started. Perfect!!!! (Loved the cake AND the pinata :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, what are you talking about? That cake kicks ass.

Happy Birthday, Dylan!!