Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER 2009

Easter Sunday...what a hot family!

I liked this mommy daughter Photo! CC's eyes are awesome. Dylan was so excited that the Easter Bunny came to his house. He was however really upset that he didn't get to see him, there were real tears!

We went hunting for eggs at Ali's house. It was great fun as usual with the whining and crying over who gets what eggs. I Love kids.
G-mama made Sydney an Easter dress for her Birthday. Isn't she lucky!? It is so stinkin cute, I love it. She is so talented! Thanks G-mama.

3 comments:

coco said...

what a great Easter blog. I love the one of DD holding CC on the chair....priceless! Great job on the cute pink dress mom. I'm still loving the hair Brit-awesome change. So hip and fun!

g-ma-ma said...

Love the hair, love the dress, love the peeps-----love everything!!!

Ange said...

Happy Easter cute girl. Love the Hair! Give your kiddos a hug for me. Happy belated birthday to Sid. I am slowly updating my blog since your visit. You are inspiring me