Monday, October 27, 2008

Brown Bear, Brown Bear...


Dylan memorized his first book. I thought those teachers out there would appreciate this (Emily and Coco). He loves reading and he is so smart. I can't believe how well he is talking. He is getting so big, I hate it, but it is so much fun. Here are some fun things that he said this week, his sentences are getting so complex!

- Mom: "Dylan, will you please give me your sassy?" Dylan: "No mommy, I'm using it"
-After church Dylan saw Maddie in the hall and ran up to her to give her a hug and said, "Maddie, can you come to my house?"
-Every Sunday Dylan singes "I am a Child of God" to the bishop to get a sucker...when he came home he said, "I better brush my teeth before my teeth get yucky from the brown sucker"
-"Will you come step on me mommy?" (He lays on the stairs and I pretend I don't see him and lightly step on and over him...he LOVES it!)
-"Te Quiero Mucho"
-"I went peepee in the food room mommy" -referring to the pantry at Heidi's house.
-"can I have a bite of two cereals?"
-"Oh look, I wanna go to the castle church"

3 comments:

Katie said...

Woah! Dylan is so dang smart! I can't believe he knows all the colors in spanish. I need to make sure Hani is diligent with Lucas and teaches him at least a little Arabic.

coco said...

Are you kidding me? I think he is quickly taking over Conner in the brilliant category! He gets an A+ from Ms. Mount! Love you Dyl

coco said...

P.S.- I loved it when he stopped mid-book and said, "Hey the purple horse has green eyes--I have blue eyes!"

Geez, the kid is even making connections with literature....some of my students aren't even doing that yet!