Thursday, September 8, 2011

Schools Days

Dylan is officially a kinder-gardener! He was so excited, you can hardly tell. :)
Dylan's favorite friend from last year, Autumn, happened to be in his class this year.
He is such a big boy!
Sydney started school too! She is in a 3-4 class with her good friend Daniel Gibson 3 days a week. I never thought I would send my baby to pre-prek, but I have been told by many people, (including 3 of her therapists), that she needs to be in a school type program with other kids. I was sad at first to let her go, but I can already tell that it is going to be VERY good for her. Her therapist from last year even goes to her school to work with her there. Its great! Just yesterday (only 4 school days after starting), her teacher came up to me after class and said, "she didn't stop talking ALL day." Yay, I hope her language keeps on growing and improving!

No comments: