Monday, September 1, 2008

A day at the Lake

We were able to go with some of our friends (the Henrichsens, Silvas, and the Andersons) to their lake house this Labor day weekend. We had a blast tubing, wake boarding, and water skiing. Dylan loved riding on the tube and going "fast", and Sydney's crying was cured for a day since the boat put her right to sleep. I am not kidding, she was the happiest Sydney I have EVER seen. It was great. I need to get me a boat!
Dylan loves his Aunt Ali.
Mommy, Dylan, Madison, and Scotlynn
Daddy, Dylan, Andrew, Braden and Logan
After we got Dylan and Braden off the boat, Cameron and Andrew, and Logan and I had a contest of who could stay on their tube and knock the others off...best of 5. Of course Logan and I won, we are amazing what can I say? I just can't believe non of us broke any bones especially with the tubes flipping on each other.

No comments: