Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Random Fun

Here are a bunch of fun and randoms pics over the last several months:
 Babysitting my friends three babes whilst she is in the hospital with her fourth baby boy. Love these kiddos 
                                               
Playing outside in102 degree weather.  "I don't want to get stung by a bee". Only moments before this:
Oh mom look, I found a bird egg.  maybe I should squeeze it! On my face!
 These two are addicted to "Hows its Made".  Future inventors of the world!
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
 Yumm!  I miss the Snow Cone trailer!
\
Kids in the dress up bin!  Dylan's impromptu pose (If this isn't George Constanza then I don't know what is). Check out below to see what I did at Dylan's same age with the same purple nightgown.  (My grandma gave it to us for dress up when I was a kid and my mom held onto it for all these years!).  Rad huh!?
 Pool Days
Chilaxin
 Mckintosh Reserve  Our new favorite Summer spot to swim (in the Chattahoochee river)
Laffy taffy lolly pop!
 Twinners!
 Halloween in August
 Jack and Dylan BFFs 
                                  \
Dylans Art
                                              

 My three favorites!



No comments: