Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Despite all that I had planned, Easter came and went without any sign of baby Macey. As frustrating as that is, I am glad this happened because I would have hated missing such a great day with my family.
We began the day with Easter Baskets of course. I spoil my kids way too much! I love Dylan's face here.The kids played with their toys. Check out these awesome beads...(yes they are a choking hazard, but if anyone knows my daughter she doesn't eat anything, so no worries there :) The kids love these and they are GREAT for working on fine motor skills and perfect for "pretties" (necklaces) as Sydney calls them.And there was an egg hunt of course!
We went over to lunch at Grandma and Grandpas Mounts to meet the rest of the family for yummy food and fun.
There we took lots of pictures of the kids in their new Easter dresses that Grandma of course made (SHE IS SO GOOD!).

Too bad my kids would NOT cooperate!Dylan was done just after one picture. Great.
Getting a picture of all these kids together is a joke. Can't the just cooperate? Just for a minute? (It's always my kids...this is just the one picture that mine were looking and not crying...so there. Sorry boys, I will get you in the next one :) Aren't these Easter dresses so cute?
Of course, what is Easter at the Granparents without an egg hunt? Dylan was stoked, especially when it came to the money eggs! Wahoo!

The day was beautiful, the food was yummy, the company was the best, and the boat ride was BUMPY...but no baby came of it. All in all, a near perfect day to celebrate such an important event in Christ's and our lives. Alleluia!
       Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia!
Earth and heaven in chorus say, Alleluia!
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Sing, ye heavens, and earth reply, Alleluia!

No comments: