Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Britney!!










Sorry to all of you women out there who are not married to Cameron Mount but he is the greatest man alive and I will never know why I was ever lucky enough to be his wife. This year for my 26th birthday he surprised me with tickets to California! What a guy! He arranged the whole thing with all of my family and friends, (and if you know Cameron, he is not a planner, or someone who talks on the phone, so this was huge!) He also donated his b-day money for the tickets (again, if you know Cameron at all you know that this is the biggest sacrifice ever! :)) How awesome is that? Everyone who helped with that, thank you so much, you have no idea how much I needed that! I had been struggling with the new baby and everything, and Cameron knew that I needed to be close to my girlfriends and family. So while I was gone for 13 days while he worked harder than ever to keep busy, make extra money, and fix up the house for when I got home. He is amazing!

In cali I was able to spend time with Janon , in Sherman Oaks, Dan and Seth, Lindsay and Jordan in their great new apartment in Pasadena, Emily and Amir, Shar and Reagans family, Alison and the kids, Coco, Tim and Anges family from SF, Katie and Hani, Ashley and Ben, Lisa and Ceasar, and of course G-mama and g-papa. It was the greatest trip EVER! So many people came out to see me and It made me feel so important. I love you all!



1 comment:

Anneli said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun trip! It was so good to see you hopefully this trip convinced you of how important it is for you guys to come back to Cali!