Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Sydney

Sydney was born weighing in at 9lbs 2 onces, 21 and 1/2 inches. What a chunk! I love her, but I don't ever want to go through that again! OUCH!!! For all of you women out there that give labor without meds, you are crazy and amazing! It still makes my eyes water to think of that pain, ugh!



Dylan had a really hard time adjusting at first. He was extremely mad at me for about three weeks and that was really hard on me. Its one thing to have a new baby that isn't sleeping great, but another to have a two year old that is throwing fits left and right and hitting and yelling at his mommy. It was really sad, but he has gotten past most of that. He is starting to love Sydney now, when she cries he even says, "its ok sweety".

Cameron and I have been slowly adjusting. we are both extremely tired all the time, but we love our new family. I can't believe there are 4 of us! Sydney is a beauty, and Dylan is still the cutest kid alive. He is constanly making us smile, he even told us a joke the other day that he made up all on his own. "what does poo poo say daddy?" And he stuck out his tounge and made a farty noise. It was super cute. How did he know how to tell a joke? I guess he really is a Mount!

No comments: